Working with Acctim
Being the largest clock brand in the UK with a global reputation for excellence isn’t something we take for granted. For over 90 years, we’ve been incorporating great design, innovation and quality in all that we do. The desire to create on-trend and feature-rich time pieces is part of our DNA and is something that every member of the Acctim family teems with. Every function is instrumental to the success of our business, and the passion for great products and exceptional service is common-place, from finance to our warehouse people, marketing to sales and customer support.
Finance Administration Apprentice
£13,000 pa, Newport Pagnell, Duration 17 months contract
Closing date: 05/01/2022
Apprenticeship Standard: Accounts or finance assistant (Level 2)
The Acctim Group is seeking a Finance Administration Apprentice to support the efficient running of the business and to assist in the successful implementation of the group-wide business growth strategy. You will work within the Finance Department, supporting the Assistant Accountant and Head of Finance, but will also benefit from exposure to the Sales and Customer Service teams.
- The provision of a high-quality level of administrative support across the business
- Working as an integral part of the finance team and providing assistance to members of the finance team
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing communications and documentation
- Processing customer receipts, including credit card receipts
- Undertaking credit control and managing and reporting on aged debtors
- Preparing bank and cash reconciliations
- Assisting with the management and control of stock
- Assisting with financial and business reporting.
- GCSE grade 9-4 (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- Strong organisational skills and the capability to work to deadlines
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a small team
- A logical thinker with an attention to detail
- The aptitude to remain calm under pressure
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new software programs.
- A professional manner and a hard-working ethos
- An enthusiasm to learn and a can-do attitude
- Punctuality and the ability to adapt to a commercial office environment.
Training to be provided
- Accounts Assistant Level 2
- Training with Milton Keynes College
- Ongoing training, support and development with the employer.
- Possible potential to extend the initial 17-month contract upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Get in touch
Contact Ian Baldwin for more information